Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 35 - let go and let God


Easter week. Time to let go of everything and let God in. God is ready to do what you cannot do yourself. All you need to do is let him in. Will you?
-----------------------------

The Purpose Driven Life - Finding Your Purpose


CHAPTER 35 - GOD'S POWER IN YOUR WEAKNESS


God loves to use weak people.
Everyone has weaknesses. Usually we deny our weaknesses, defend them, excuse them, hide them, and resent them. This prevents God from using them the way he desires.

We think that God only wants to use our strengths, but he also wants to use our weaknesses for his glory. 



  • Admit your weaknesses
  • Be content with your weaknesses 
  • Honestly share your weaknesses
  • Glory in your weaknesses 
Point to Ponder: God works best when I admit my weakness

Verse to Remember: "My grace is sufficient for you, my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9a (NIV)

Question to Consider: Am I limiting God's power in my life by trying to hide my weaknesses? What do I need to be honest about in order to help others? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a question or comment!