Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 24 - Transformed by Truth


--------------------------
The Purpose Driven Life - Finding Your Purpose


CHAPTER 24 - TRANSFORMED BY TRUTH


The truth transforms us.


Spiritual growth is the process of replacing lies with truth. The Spirit of God used the Word of God to make us like the Son of God. To become like Jesus, we must fill our lives with his Word.


God's Word is unlike any other word. It is alive


In day-to-day living, abiding in God's Word includes three activities:



1. I must accept its authority


2. I must assimilate it's truth


3. I must apply it's principles


What has God already told you to do in his Word that you haven't started doing yet? The Bible was not given to increase our knowledge but to change our lives.



Point to Ponder: The truth transforms me


Verse to Remember: "If you continue in my word, then are you my disciples indeed; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:31-32 (KIV)

Question to Consider: What has God already told me in his Word that I haven't started doing yet?

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog& presentation. Keep writing more and more. I voted for your blog and suggested your blog to my friends also.
    2005 Infiniti FX35 AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a question or comment!